Friday, April 8, 2011

Yay!!!

We got the house! I'm beyond excited about it! I can see us living in it, raising our children in it, being happy in it! We should close and get the keys on May 6th! I already have lists of decorating ideas! And I've discovered decorating blogs! Ohhh myyyy...the decorating ideas I have, and we haven't even moved in yet! And the basement is PERFECT for my mom! She's beyond excited and wants to come for a week to see it, help us move, and help me decorate!!! She's 99% sure she's going to move here, but things won't be 100% until the divorce is final. LONG story, my parents are getting divorced, I haven't spoken to my father since the day after my wedding, 8 months ago, and he is no longer a part of my life. No fault of my own, I gave him plenty of chances to tell me his side, which he avoided. He is a liar and a cheater and I had to make the choice to grieve and move on, and I have, but it is still hard because the divorce is being dragged out thanks to him. Anyways... I'm so totally completely in LOVE with our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment