Monday, March 14, 2011

Patience

We didn't get the house and I was truly ok with that. The house was nice but I couldn't truly picture us living in it. My mom might (hopefully) move here before the end of the year and we wanted to have a basement that could potentially be a home for her and that house didn't have it. It was the nicest one we had seen, but it wasn't "the one". So we looked Thursday and saw some town homes we liked and then looked more Saturday and found a house that I LOVE! It's perfect and I can see it as our home. It has a basement with a living room, bedroom, and bathroom perfect for my mom! We made an offer and found our theres one other offer :( boo! So we had to submit our best and final offer and I hope it's good enough to get the house! I'm going to be heart broken if we don't get it and I am trying to be patient but I can't wait to find out! I have faith and I believe that God knows that this will be our home, but it's still hard to be patient! I just want to get the call that says we got it! And the hubby's dad will be in town tomorrow and the next day and he wants to show his dad the house, so hopefully we find out they accepted our offer and he can see it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment