Monday, May 9, 2011

C25k

There's this training program called couch to 5k (c25k) that takes you from the couch to being able to run a 5k, it seems super easy to follow. Week 1 starts with a 20 minute workout alternating walking and running/jogging. I downloaded the app onto my iPhone awhile back (like last year) but never got very far because the weather got bad here! Well I want to start it again and was planing on starting yesterday, but it was raining! Of course! So if it's not raining this evening I will try to start it today! My goal as far as working out is just doing that for now and eventually adding weight training!

Today we have our final walk thru for the house! Im so excited to go see the house again! I miss it! Lol. It feels like I haven't seen it on so long and hopefully we'll be moving in by this weekend! We went to sears on Saturday and picked out our microwave, fridge, washer and dryer! Now we just need to know the closing date so we can set up delivery! I'm hoping we remember to measure the living room tonight to see if a couch we like at ikea will work in the living room! I cannot wait to be out if our tiny apartment and into the house!

And my mom is coming to visit on Saturday for 1 week! I'm so excited to see her and spend time with her! And for her to see the house of course! My mom and I are really close and being away from her is one of the hardest things about living here in Utah...so hopefully we can get her to move here!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment