Friday, May 6, 2011

Feeling crafty

My last lost was about my crafting itch, I wanted to make something but with our apartment being a mess getting ready to move and lots of my crafty stuff already packed up there wasn't much I could do about it. Well awhile back I say some yarn at work that's super soft! Its bambospun and as soon as I saw it I wanted to make something with it. Well I realized duh! I can crochet! It's doing something craft that doesn't take a lot of space, prep, or materials and it doesn't make a mess! I can do it while sitting on the couch watching tv! But what to make? I had made some super cute baby beanies awhile back and they were pretty easy to make and super cute and I had an idea for a new one. I saw on a blog a beanie just like one i had made, but instead of a crocheted flower attached to it you attached a button and then could button on the flower! So you could change the flower. Super cute idea! So after work I bought some yarn and a crochet hook (I wasn't sure if I had already packed mine or not). Well I made a beanie and a barbie one for my niece! Only I have no idea where my buttons are, so I will have to find those to finish it. But it definitely helped with the craft itch! I live creating something! Even though I don't have a little head to put it on yet!

Here's the one I made awhile back!






Not bad for my first attempt!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment