Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CD10

I started using OPK's as soon as AF was gone. All have been negative so far (no surprise there) but I want to make sure I don't miss it! Even though it's only CD10 and the OPKs have been negative I want to really MAKE sure we don't miss our window so we'll be gettin busy just in case, at least every other day until I get a positive OPK, starting tonight!

I'm really hopeful for this month! It would be awesome to find out on Christmas that I'm pregnant! I can't imagine a better Christmas present!!! I want it so bad and I'm so ready for it!!!

Aside from TTCing I'm trying to eat better and workout! I used our elliptical yesterday, only 20 minutes but that's better then nothing! Over the past 2-3 years I've gained more weight then I care to admit and I really need to be healthier and get it shape! And I figure it can only help with TTC!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment