Thursday, December 29, 2011

Game over, try again

AF is here so onto the next cycle. The past 2 months I fell like trying to get pregnant has taken over my life. I'm always thinking about it, planning around it, and waiting. Waiting to ovulate, waiting to test, waiting (wishing) for symptoms, waiting for AF.

What I really need to focus on is eating healthier and working out. I'm so unhappy with myself. I hate the image I see in the mirror. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and I hate it. My clothes don't fit, I'm uncomfortable. It's time to change that! Of course we'll still be TTCing, but I'm going to focus on me and being healthier! And it can only help with the whole baby making thing!

It's the first day of the year and CD1. A new year, a fresh start, a new cycle. Tomorrow after work I plan to go to the store to get some healthy foods to take to work for lunches and some healthy stuff to make for dinners this week! We have an elliptical trainer in our room that's being used to hang clothes on and we plan on moving it down to the family/tv room in the basement. I'm excited about that. I have so many shows on our DVR I need to catch up on and tons of stuff on Netflix I want to watch and I'll be able to work out while watching them! So much better then watching whatever's on tv. I hate that. There's usually nothing good on when I decide to use it upstairs so it makes the workout feel so long and drag on. When I'm watching something good the workout goes by so fast and I'll workout longer, but then the stupid commercials they kill the workout to. So now I won't have to worry about that. I'm hoping to start using the elliptical as often as I can for a few weeks and once I get into a habit of working out often I want to get into going to the gym. And once it warms up outside a little more I plan on doing the couch to 5k program.

Cheers to a New Year and a new me!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment