Friday, December 2, 2011

Or not...

So it appears that this will not be our month. I tested this morning and it was one single bright pink line in an ocean of white. I was bummed, but still had hope that maybe, possibly I was testing to soon. I used the "as early as 6 days before your missed period" test and I'm 6-8 days away from AF. I bought more tests and more ovulation prediction tests too hoping i wouldnt need those!

Then to take away any hope I had left I think AF is coming, way early. Its only CD22 but I'm having a (very) small amount of spotting. I guess it could be implantation bleeding, but I highly doubt it. I usually have very light spotting for 1-2 days then a few days of nothing and then AF comes. I'm hoping AF just starts tomorrow and I can jump right into another cycle. If it worked out this next cycle I would be able to test right around christmas. My mom would be here!!! I would still get to ring in the new year pregnant! So we will see what tomorrow brings.

This month I used ovulation prediction strips but I wasn't overly concerned or stressed about them. I'm pretty sure I got a positive but wasn't really worried because I made sure we did it A LOT durning what should have been when I ovulated so I thought I had my bases covered, apparently not. I was really hopeful the past few days because of the symptoms I've been having and i thought it was way to early for AF symptoms but I guess I was wrong. I haven't had a cycle shorter then 27 days (usually 28-30 days) since going off the pill over 1 year ago so I don't know what the heck is up with this cycle. Next cycle i am going to be paying more attention to the test strips and I want to get a planner to better track my cycle and symptoms so that if we have to take steps down the line in order to get pregnant I will have a ton of info for the doctor...not that I have one here in UT yet...I really need to get on that!

We shall see what tomorrow brings. I have no hope for this cycle but I'm truly hopeful for the next one!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment