Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's our time

This month is going to be it! Im hopeful that I WILL get pregnant this month. It would be amazing if we could tell my mom and in-laws on Christmas that they are going to be grandparents! I'm thinking of creative ways to tell them already! Giving them "I love grandma/grandpa" bibs or onesies and having them unwrap them at the same time is one idea I have!

If I do get pregnant this month the baby would be due in august, which is a very popular birthday month in my family! Mine is the 9th, my brothers is the 13th, my cousin (who is 1 year older then me) is the 6th, and her brother (who is 1 year older then my brother) is the 27th...his wife's is also in august! So I think it would be perfect!

I'm hoping that in about a week and half I can get a big fat positive!!!

Although I dont know how I'm going to keep it a secret until Christmas!!!

I want to tell Josh in a creative way and my friend (who knows we're trying) is going to help me come up with something!!!

I can't wait to bring in the new year as a designated driver, to toast with water instead of booze, to have a bun in the oven!!!

Fingers crossed, prayers said and lots of baby dancing to be had in the next few days to make our dreams of being parents come true!!! I want and am ready to be mom so bad it hurts. I want to make Josh a daddy. I can't wait to be a family of 3!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment