Friday, November 11, 2011

Patience and strength

For yesterday and the day before :

Wednesday I was thankful for patience. I worked in a department at work (fabric) that I don't usually work in. Someone quit and I was put in that department because I know how to cut fabric. It's a very busy department and it's hard because there may be quite a few people that need help, but you can only help one person at a time. And most of the people are moms with a few young kids in tow. So cutting fabric, answering questions and listening to whining and crying kids all day in a department I'm not used to working in and thinking about all the stuff that still needed to be done in my own department was VERY trying on my patience.

I'm thankful for strength. The personal strength I've had in the past few years has surprised me over and over again. A lot has happened in the past few years that has had me question who I am and what kind of person I want to be. I have been put in situations I never imagined ever having to deal with. I'm thankful that I was able to have strength through out it all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment