Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hurt

There's something that I want. More then anything. Something I feel that I'm meant to be. But no matter what I do or how hard I try I still don't have it. And it hurts. I never imagined this. This pain. This ache. This want. This need. This desire. I'd give anything to have the one thing my heart craves. The one thing my heart yearns for. I was made to me a mom. Yet my efforts seem to unsuccessful.

My heart hurts. I don't know what to do. I feel lost. I always thought that if you worked hard for what you want you'd get it...but I worked hard. I did what needed to be done. And I still sit here...without the one thing it want most. What do I do now?
Where do I go from here? 8 months of trying...with no success. The want, the need, it hurts. Where do I go from here?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment