Sunday, February 19, 2012

A new start

So last month I failed at the whole workout and diet. Badly. I know I said I wasn't going to, that I was going to focus on myself and getting in shape, but all my energy went into getting pregnant. I bought the ovulation predictor tests, we did "it" at the right times but I know that it didn't happen. Although not until AF officially arrives, I already know. I had the same spotting I always get a few days before she shows up.

So... Back to the plan. I REALLY seriously need to focus on me. I need to get in better shape and feel better about myself. I'm sure I sound like a broken record now. But I have to do this now. It's what I need. So tomorrow starts my new diet. I got slim fast vanilla powder and I'm going to mix it with frozen fruit, a little low fat vanilla yogurt and milk for a breakfast smoothie every morning. Lunch will be a chocolate slim fast shake (the already liquid kind) and dinner will be a lean cuisine or Smart one. I stocked up on everything I should need for the week. Although if I like the kind of shakes I got I'll have to pick up more or if I don't like them I'll have to get a different kind. I used to like the wal.mart brand of the chocolate diet shakes better then the slim fast ones but they I think they re-did the slim fast ones so I'm going to give those a shot first.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment