Monday, February 13, 2012

Weird dream

Last night I had a very strange, but happy, dream. I was in a truck or SUV parked somewhere, I'm guessing airport, with a little girl. Maybe 3 years old, straight dark blond almost light brown hair. We're waiting to pick someone up. A guy, I never see his face but I'm thinking my husband, comes to the truck with an older little girl with blond curly hair in pigtails, maybe 5 or 6 years old. She gets in the front to greet me and hug me, the guy puts a blond haired blue eyed baby in a car seat and goes to put the bags in the back. The older little girl is telling me that she thinks we need a baby brother and is telling me all about the baby brother they went to visit. When the guy comes back she gets in the backseat and I get out and hand him the darker haired girl and ask him to put her in her carseat while I say hi to the baby "maddy" and I open the back door and say hi and she says "mamma" and I get all excited and the guy says "what did she say? Mamma?" and smiled at me. It made me so happy. Then I woke up. The girl name we've had picked out FOREVER is Madison, Maddy for short. I don't know what the other girls names were but it was weird that Maddy was the 3rd girls name, not the first. I was happy that there were 3 kids though. J wants only 2 but I've always wanted a big family so I've agreed on 2, but I think after 2 I'll try to convince him to have 1 more...and I joke with him about this plan!

I wish I knew what that dream meant! But it made me happy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment