Saturday, June 23, 2012

Anticipation of disappointment

I always have a sign that aunt flow's about to make her monthly appearance anywhere from 2-7 days before hand. TMI: I always have some form of spotting. Sometimes even just a tiny bit of light pink on toilet paper. Sometimes it's more, sometimes it's darker, but always something. AF is supposed to visit tomorrow or the next day and I haven't any spotting. At all. Every time I go to the bathroom I know it will happen (seeing some form of spotting) but it doesn't. And each time it gives me a little more hope. We did "it" a lot and during the right time this month so technically speaking it could totally happen. But it could have totally happened most months during the past year and it didn't so I am trying REALLY hard not to get my hopes up, but I can't help it. My boobs are sore and I'm emotional. But that doesn't tell me anything. I took a test this morning and I pretty much convinced myself that I could almost see a second line, like so so so faint that it's almost not there. I actually dug it out of the trash later on to look at it again. And I could still convince myself that there could be a line there but it's just too early. And because I have a kinda short luteal phase (11-12 days versus 14) so its probably to early to get a positive. So that doesn't help either. That gives me hope that AF won't show and I'll be pregnant. But I know I won't. And I'll just be disappointed. Again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment