Monday, August 27, 2012

Insanity

I've seenthis commercials for the insanity program and I've wanted to try it, but thought there was no way I'd be able to do it. Well A friend at work started the program about 2 months ago and you can totally see the difference. When she started she said it was so hard and she could barely even do some of the things on it but she'd just try the best she could. Last week she showed me a picture of her in a tight fitting tshirt and jeans at the beginning of the program and then a picture from that day and it was a huge deference (our work shirts are pretty baggy, even though you could tell she lost weight you couldn't really see how much of a difference). So I thought I have to do this! She's about to start a second round of it but because of our schedules we can't really get together to work out, but want to do it together to motivate each other and hold each other accountable. I knew that my brother had the program so I texted him asking if I could borrow it and he said of course. Well at the end of last week I got home to a package from amazon with a brand new insanity program inside. He wasn't sure where his was and didn't have all the paper work (calendar, nutrition guide) so he just bought me a new one. I seriously have an amazing brother! Now I feel even more motivated because he bought it for me!

I started it today. Day 1 is "just" the fitness test. It was hard! It's pretty much a workout by itself. I really hope that this program can help me get the results I want!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment