Thursday, August 16, 2012

Projects

So I've spent some much needed time in my craft room. Not working on anything really big and exciting, but getting crafty nonetheless.

Using my cameo and vinyl to make a stencil and them glass etching cream:






Chalk board vinyl to make labels. Makes me want to label everything! And gave me a great idea for bridal shower gifts- a sheet of labels and an apron (made by me of course, haven't made one yet though but a friend is getting married next month so I plan on making one for her!) :






And last but not least finding fun uses for vinyl
Personalizing my cameo (with hot pink vinyl of course!):



And trying it out on decorating a wipe case:




It felt good to craft, to create. I also have a few things on the floor in the garage that are being spray painted/drying...pics to come soon.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment