Saturday, April 5, 2014

7 month pics!

I finally got around to taking J's 7 month pics. He was actually 7 1/2 months, but better late then never!
Here are a few of my favs:











And some more pics from this month:
Playing on the floor


He loves reading books


Snuggling with his (creepy) bunny nana got him at ikea


Playing on the floor with daddy


More reading! It makes my heart happy that he already loves books!


He fell asleep across my lap!


I never want to forget his features when he was this little. Perfect little ears, fingers, and do you see those lashes?!


This face! Love him


My leg makes a good head rest





Pushing himself back onto the hard floors


And back...


And ohhhh what is this?!


If I hit it, it makes noise!


Pancakes!











Reading





Rocking him to sleep before his nap. I love these moments


Sad face baby!





Asleep in his car seat


I was eating an apple, he wanted some...





And got pissed when I took it away


Awww.


Trying to eat dinner around this kid is getting harder and harder!


Little snooze on Momma's chest <3


Omg! I got him these chucks at babies r us on clearance for $6.99! They are a size 4 so the won't for him for awhile. The were next to the sale ones and there was only 1 display pair and then this pair in a box and they didn't have a sale sticker so I didn't think they were on sale but I decided to ask anyways and I'm do glad I did because they are so stinkin cute!





Snuggling with glowy during his nap


I really need to do an end of the week photo post each week so I don't have so many pics to post at one time!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment