Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pancakes!

On Sunday my mom and I went to ikea and we decided to eat in the restaurant there before shopping. They had a breakfast buffet so we got that. I was feeding J has baby food while eating my food and I had gotten some French toast sticks and let him try a small bite. He loved them! So now I need to figure out how to make French toast.

Then on Tuesday we went to costco and one of the samples they were giving out was a pancake and syrup. So I let him try the pancake (without syrup) and he loved it. I had an aha moment and realized I can make him pancakes at home! So yesterday morning I made up a batch of pancakes with our box mix from trader joes. I made small pancakes and then just give him one torn into tiny bites. He loves it! And he's getting so much better with getting small bites from the tray to his mouth!












I put the rest into a freezer bag and into the freezer and just heat up one at a time in the microwave!

I need to find more finger foods for him!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment