Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Changing things up

I had my first personal training session with hubby's cousin Monday after work and it was great! I was SO sore yesterday and I'm still pretty sore today, but good sore! She did my weight and measurements and we're going to do that weekly on Monday's. I think it'll just be easier if I do my weekly weigh in (gettin fit) posts on Monday's. I don't want to have to keep track of both and what weigh ins I'm on for each so I'm just going to start fresh. I'm going to start Monday with weigh in #1 and go by my stats as far as working out with a trainer goes. Since my workout with her was in the afternoon after work, after 2 meals and lots of water, I weighed 5 pounds more then I weighed that same morning at home. I weighed 224 Monday morning and 229 when I did my weight and measurements with her. I'd much rather go off my morning weight, but since I'll be going Mondays after work and that's when I'll be weighing in I guess I'll just have to go with it. I'm glad I'll have the measurements to go off of too! I also want to take some pics. Like Vanessa (hubs cousin-my trainer) said: the pictures don't mean anything right now, they're just pictures, but when you get to where you want to be, when you lose the weight, you'll have these pictures to look back on and show how far you've come and how much you've accomplished. I really like that idea! I can't wait to be able to look back on the fat pics of myself and see the difference!

I work out with Vanessa again this morning and then I'm on my own for the rest of the week until next Monday! I'm hoping to get in a few c25k workouts!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment