Saturday, May 5, 2012

WTF?

So usually I have spotting anywhere from 2 to 5 (usually closer to 5 but occasionally less) days before aunt flow show ups. It's been happening for as long as I can remember since being off of birth control pills. Well this cycle I had none. Not even a itty bit spot of anything and today AF is here. On CD 26, which seems to be the new norm for me I guess. I don't know what's up with my cycles getting shorter. It was 28 days for a long time, then 27 days for a few months, now it's been 26 for a few months. But seriously. When we're not really trying things happen the way they should (no spotting). Luckily I knew we didn't do it at the right time since the hubby was out of town or else I would of been freaking out with excitement thinking I was pregnant. Only to be disappointed with AF showing up. Oh well. I'm hoping to chart my temps this cycle and next to get a better idea of my cycle (hopefully) and to get in the habit of charting my temps for when we start actively concentrating on TTCing again in July.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment