Friday, May 4, 2012

Gettin fit Friday! #3

I didn't do very well this week. My back was still sore so I didn't want to push my luck, I didn't work out. Not at all. I could have walked a few times, but I didnt. And my eating wasn't horrible, but want great either. I had a gain of .6 again. So a gain of 1.2 pounds in 2 weeks. It could have been a lot worse if I'd have just eaten whatever I wanted. It makes me realize that if I would have just been more careful and more conscience of what I ate and my portions I probably would have lost at least a pound each week. But oh well. It's over and done with.

This weekend my best friend is coming from CA to visit! It's her first time coming here and I'm so excited. I'm sure I will eat crap I shouldn't, but I'm sure we'll do a lot of walking so hopefully it'll be ok. I'm not going to restrict myself this weekend. It's a little vacation weekend for me (from work) and I'm going to enjoy it. That'll include yummy foods and fruity drinks I'm sure!

Starting Tuesday I HAVE to get back on track with my plan. I know I can do, I know I can lose weight, I know I can be happier with myself, look better and feel better. I know it won't happen over night and I know it won't be easy. But I know I can do it and I know it'll be worth it!

4/9 Starting weight 232
4/13 Week #1 weigh in : 223.8
4/27 Week #2 weigh in : 224.4 (gained .6)
5/4 Week #3 weigh in : 225 (gained .6)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment