Friday, April 27, 2012

A baby gift

A friend at work is about 5 months pregnant and she's having a girl! They are moving like an hour away for about a month or so until their house that's being built is done, she is still going to teach art classes on Fridays at our store, but she'll no longer work there (she uses the classroom there to hold her classes). So on thursday we got her a cake and brought her gifts. A few of us are hoping to have a real baby shower for her later, but this was just a goodbye/baby shower. I LOVE making baby girl stuff! I had her show me fabric she likes at work, I told her I wanted to make her something, but didn't tell her what I was making. I made a bib and matching burp cloth:




And a tutu:




It felt good to be back in my sewing room! Even though it's a mess in there! I can't seem to keep that room clean. It just accumulates stuff.

I have some things I want to make with my silhouette now that I can actually use it (the pup chewed up the cord for my laptop charger so I haven't been able to use it, but I ordered a new charger and just got it!) hopefully I'll be able to finish a few things on Sunday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment