Thursday, April 12, 2012

Guilt and good stuff

I didn't work out today, I planned on it being an off day, as in a day to NOT work out. Thursday's are always a pretty active day at work and after doing c25k 2 days in a row I figured it would be a much needed off day. And I was right. My muscles are sore. The good kind of sore. Not so bad that they hurt, but definitely sore. But I still feel guilty that I didn't work out. I kept looking out the window seeing that it was still light out and itching to get out there. But it's about 30 degrees and rainy/snowy out. Looks bright, but it's freezing! But I like this feeling. Of really wanting to workout. I've noticed an increase in my energy level already. It seems easier to wake up and get going in the morning.

Things are going good!

I ate healthy. All week. Luckily no one brought doughnuts to work this morning so I didn't have to restrain myself from having one! Hubby texted me while I was still at work "in n out or panda?" (referring to dinner) double cheese burger with animal fries sounded good, half chow mien/half fried rice with orange chicken and Beijing beef with a side of cream cheese rangoons sounded good. The thought of both places sounded disgusting though when I thought of it in terms of healthy eating, losing weight. "This is why I'm fat!" I told myself. My reply to his text was "McDonald's or Wendy's" because I knew that both of those places have salads on their menus that I would like. So I went to Wendy's. I got him his double bacon cheeseburger and large fries. I had an apple pecan chicken salad and it was SO good! I ate 1 of his french fries. Seriously. Only 1. And i didn't feel the slightest bit deprived as i ate my salad and drank my water. I'm surprised at myself.

Tomorrow is Friday. Weigh in day. I'm excited and nervous about it. I also want to set some goals for my weight loss.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment