Wednesday, April 11, 2012

No excuses!

Tonight i got out of work early like I was hoping, walked out the door at 8:20, and I was 40 degrees and raining. Great. I talked myself up all the way home. It's just 30 minutes. I can totally do this. It'll feel so good. When I got home it was barley sprinkling. I didn't even sit down, I changed into yoga pants, a sweatshirt, put my hair up and threw on a hat. And I was out the door! I almost didn't take the pup, but I ended up taking him and he did so good! And I did good. Dare I say it felt easier then yesterday?! But it did. It felt good. We ended our cool down a few minutes easy just cause it was staring to rain harder and get colder and the poor pup keep trying to go onto other peoples porches because he was ready to go home. In the past I wouldn't have even hesitated to use the rain as an excuse not to work out. But no more. I did it and I feel proud of myself!

I only need one more c25k workout for the week! I'm 2/3 done with week 1! Yay!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment