Friday, April 27, 2012

Gettin fit Friday!

Weigh in #2. This past week (really 2 weeks) I didn't work out at all and I ate pretty bad. Since my last weigh in on 4/13 I had a gain of 0.6. Not even a pound! I think that's pretty dang good for spending most of the past week resting and doing nothing because of my back. I had made a list of the weigh in dates and the goals for those dates with a space to write the actual weight and difference from the previous weeks weight. It goes from 4/9 to July 13th. I re wrote the list this morning to take out last weeks weigh in and readjust based on that. My extreme goal is to get down to 180 by our anniversary on July 16th. I know that is am extreme goal and it may not be realistic but I am going to try my best to reach that goal. And even with everything that happened this past week and very small gain I'm still on track goal wise!

4/9 Starting weight: 232
4/13 weigh in #1 : 223.8 (goal was 228)
4/27 weigh in #2 : 224.4 (goal was 224)

Goal for weigh in #3 is 220!

And my goals as far as exercise and diet goes:
*Exercise: re-start c25k on week 1, take Brody for a walk on the nights I don't do c25k. I also want to add some weight lifting for my arms.
*Diet: fruit smoothies for breakfast, lean cuisines and smart ones for lunches and dinners. Potion sizes are one of my biggest challenges, even if I cook a healthy dinner I end up eating way more then I should and that makes it a not so healthy meal because I eat twice as much as I should. So even though frozen diet meals may not be the best thing to eat it's what works for me and I need to do what works and what's easiest so that I will continue seeing results. On the weekends I'll probably cook meals for us so I will try to make them healthy and watch my portion sizes.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment