Friday, April 13, 2012

Week #1

Weigh-in #1!!!
I wasn't sure if I wanted to post my weight. But I decided to suck it up and just do it. I figure it'll keep me accountable and help motivate me to get the weight off.
So Monday I had a doctors appointment and my weight was 232. OMG! I was shocked by that number. And disappointed in myself. The last time I weighed myself I weighed 198. I knew I had put on a few pounds, my clothes that fit at that weight are either tight or don't even fit, but 34 pounds?! Wow. I know it was probably a few pounds above what I really weigh since it was after lunch and I had already had a lot of water to drink, but still. I gained over 30 pounds in under 9 months. No wonder my clothes don't fit. No wonder I feel so gross. Yuck.

So I'm going with 232 as my starting weight. Today I weighed 223.8!!! Which means a loss of 8.2 pounds! I'm sure a lot of it was water weight and I know I won't lose this much every week, but I am VERY happy with this weeks loss! Especially since it was a short week. I started my diet and working out on Tuesday and weighed in on Friday.

My main goal right now is to work my butt off from now until our 2 year wedding anniversary on July 17. I'm going to really focus on my diet, eating healthy foods and portion control. I'm going to keep up with the couch 2 5k program and add in strength training and core exercises on the days I don't do c25k. I want to lose as much as I possibly can between now and then and after that I will continue with my healthy eating and working out but my main focus will go back to TTCing! I'm hoping that losing some weight and being healthier will help in that department. Right now I feel so gross about myself that being intimate with my husband is hard for me. I have no confidence and all I think about is how gross I look and I don't want him to see me and how fat I am. I want to feel good about myself again. I want to feel sexy again. It will help our sex life, which in turn will help with TTCing!

I'm hoping for a loss of 4 pound for week 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment