Friday, March 7, 2014

Bowling!

My mom is subbing on a bowling league. They bowl Friday mornings at 9:30 am and they are mainly older women. Me and J went with her last week and again today. Jackson loves action so of course he loves the bowling alley! And the attention from old(er) ladies! Last week he was so tired but didn't fall asleep there, today he fell asleep on me!



He's also kinda giving the finger in this pic. He slept on me for a good 30 minutes. He also got to have a French fry. We've let him try little bites, I usually mush up the softest part and give him little tastes but today I let him actually hold it:



He loved them! And for dinner tonight I made sweet potato fries (cut up a sweet potato into fries, put a little olive oil and seasoning on and bake them) and he wanted my food so I let him taste and the kid went bat shit crazy for them! So funny. Now everytime I eat I have to make sure there is something he can eat on my plate because god forbid I don't let him have some of my food, or drink. He wants everything. If he seems me take a drink out of a cup, water bottle, beer can he wants it. Reaches out his hands and tries to grab it. Same with food. He starts smacking his lips like yummy! Feed me!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment