Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 2

Today I did well. I had egg whites for breakfast. Did the challenge before I went to the gym, did the elliptical for 60 minutes at the gym. When I got home I was so hungry, I had a fiber one brownie thing, then a few salt and vinegar chips (healthier ones at least, from whole foods). For lunch I had chicken tortilla soup. In the afternoon I was craving sweets so bad and ate these hard watermelon candies that we had. Not great, but not horrible. For dinner we had a roast with potatoes and carrots in it. I had a small piece of asiago cheese bread with it. And I had a glass of 1/2 wine 1/2 sprite. I'm craving ice cream or chocolate or candy so bad, but trying to distract myself. There's really nothing good (well bad really), but I'm avoiding the kitchen so I don't find something I don't need to snack on. I know that I just need to get through a few days-week and the cravings will lessen and go away so I'm trying to stay focused. I just focus on the number I want to see on the scale on Friday and that helps!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment