Thursday, March 20, 2014

The little gym


Today we went and did a free trial class at The Little Gym here in utah! Wow. It's been like 8 years since I worked at The Little Gym in CA and it was so different being on the other side, there as a parent with my baby! Jackson LOVED the class! He had such a great time! Smiling and laughing the whole time! Except when the teacher did forward rolls with him. He cried. I think it was doing something new and different and seeing her face after he flipped over that upset jinx I gave him a snuggle and he was happy again! There where 3 other babies and mommies in the class and he loved watching the other babies. We are going to sign up next week for the rest of this semester, it's through June 7, so about 15 classes. I think it'll be really good for him! And for me to get to talk to other moms with babies his age!











































And after class he was so tired he passed out within 5 minutes of being in the car:




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment