Sunday, March 2, 2014

Struggling

I'm still really struggling with losing weight. With eating better. I have good intentions, but horrible follow through. Something always comes up and I eat crappy, or I can't resist a temptation, or I just eat way too much. Like today...we were out of egg whites so I had 3 scrambled eggs for breakfast, not bad at all. A little while later I was waiting for J to wake up from his nap (to fed and get him ready to go somewhere) so I went down to talk to my mom, she was in the shower so I grabbed a fiber one brownie thing, not horrible but I wasn't even hungry, just bored-bad! Then we went to a farmers market and walked around and then decided to get lunch, we went to a place we'd never been, smash burger, and I had a burger, sweet potato fries and a dr pepper, which I refilled. Definitely not going to help me lose weight. For dinner I had a tamale that we got at the farmers market with rice and cheese. Not great either. And I ran into the store on the way home and couldn't resist ice cream, and then I ate the whole thing tonight. Uhhh. And I didn't workout today. So today was a fail. This week I'm going to focus in one day at a time. Make a plan and try to stick to it.

Tomorrow's plan:
-Egg whites for breakfast
-Gym in the am
-Lean cuisine or progresso soup for lunch
-Chicken taco salad for dinner
-A walk in the afternoon if the weather is nice enough


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment