Thursday, February 27, 2014

Weight lose

I'm really struggling to lose weight. I go to the gym at least 4 days a week. I'm eating healthier, not as great as I'd like to be, but much better then I was. And I haven't lost any weight. I was doing cardio and some weights at the gym, but in the past few days I decided to focus on cardio and once I start losing weight I'll start doing weights. It's so frustrating to fell like I'm putting in an effort and not seeing results. I know my challenge is with food. I really need to make that my focus. I need to stop eating sweets. I need to cut down on carbs and sugar. Weight watchers just isn't really working for me. I think I am going to try to do egg whites for breakfast, and chicken and veggies for dinner. For lunch I'll do something healthy. Maybe a chicken sandwich on a whole wheat English muffin, or a fruit smoothie. They say losing weight is 80%/20%, 80 what you eat, 20 working out. Obviously focusing on working out isn't working and I really need to focus on what I eat. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels right?!

So for the next week my focus will be on food, eating healthier, lower carbs, less sugar. More fruits, more veggies. Hopefully next Friday I will see a change on the scale and it will help motivate me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment