Friday, February 21, 2014

6 month shots

On Wednesday we had to go back to the pediatrician to get J's shots. Poor baby hated it. He was already screaming his head off during the oral stuff before the nurse even did the shots. He was just looking at me screaming like "help me momma!" Breaks my heart to see him like that. And then the shots. I hate hearing that cry, the pain cry. This time he was way more pissed off and upset about it then the previous times. He cried all the way out to the car. And I stayed in the backseat with him and my mom drove (she went with me because josh couldn't get away from work). He would look at me, give me a dirty look, pout and then start crying. He was so mad at me. We went to hobby lobby and he slept the whole time. Then we went to target and then to Walmart. He was good just a sleepy little guy. By the time we got to walmart he was hungry so I put him in the ergo and nursed him while walking around walmart! I had a blanket covering him and no one could see anything but I was so proud of myself! Then we went and had lunch at kneaders. He was perfectly content sitting in his seat on the table. I let him taste a pickle and he likes it!


The rest of the day and the next day he was fussy and miserable. I gave him Tylenol and we had lots of snuggling! He slept from 7:30- 7 last night without any crying!!! Yay. Usually he wakes up a few times between 4 and 7 am and fusses/cries a little before falling back to sleep. Wednesday and Thursday we kinda got off our daily schedule because of the shots and he didn't nap when he should of so today were back to our schedule. The moms on call schedule is working great for us! With our next baby I need to do it from the beginning!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment