Monday, March 3, 2014

Today

Today I did really good with my diet and working out! I had egg whites for breakfast, went to the gym and didn't 60 minutes on the elliptical, then came home and decided to turn the left over shredded chicken into tortilla soup instead of having tacos with it again. So I started that and then took a shower. I decided to do a challenge I found online, squats, crunches, sit-ups, and planks, so I did that before my shower. Then I had a bowl of the soup for lunch with a small slice of asiago cheese bread. Then I cleaned during nap time which is so much better then sitting around! And after J's nap we went on a 20-30 minute walk around the neighborhood! Then I had another bowl of soup for dinner. I did have 1 glass of 1/2 wine 1/2 7up and some pretzels, but that's not too bad. I also know that I have 1 more weight watchers ice cream that I will probably eat tonight. Overall I did good, tomorrow my goal is to do better!

Tomorrow's goals:
-Egg whites for breakfast
-Soup for lunch
-Crockpot meal for dinner
-No snacking after dinner
-Gym
-Challenge workout
-Afternoon walk if weather is nice enough



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment