Friday, May 31, 2013

Jackson's room in progress

This week I had an extra day off because of Memorial Day. I had to work the actual holiday, but because we get holiday we get another day off during the week and our normal days off. So I had Sunday (always off since we're closed), Wednesday and today (Friday). I wish every week was a 4 day work week! I've been working on some small projects for Jackson's room, here's a few things I finished this week:



I used my silhouette cameo to cut out his name and the animals. I also used it to make stencils for the frames and wood plaque on the shelves.



Close up of the plaque, its from one of my favorite books that I know I will be reading to Jackson a lot!



I also made these, I spray painted cheap black 12x12 frames and put scrapbooking paper inside an the vinyl animals on the glass I hung them with command strips and I'm not sure if I'll leave them here or move them:




I need to get something for the big wall (on the right) above the day bed too, but I have no idea what I want. I also want to get a new lamp!

I love how his room is coming along!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment