Wednesday, May 8, 2013

22 weeks!




How far along? 22 weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: not sure. I haven't weighed myself because I'm in CA!

Maternity clothes? Still pretty much the same. I feel like my tummy has gotten bigger, but I still don't really need maternity clothes

Sleep: good

Best moment this week: having an amazing baby shower given to me by my best friend, her mom and my mom! I was shocked at how generous everyone was and I feel so loved! I got SO much stuff for Jackson! I'm pretty sure he got more clothing then he'll even be able to wear! A friend who had a 7 week old baby boy gave us a HUGE bag of clothes. It's all newborn and 0-3 month. So Jax is set for the first few weeks/months! It's also been great being home and spending time with my friends and family!

Movement: yep :) it's so amazing to feel him moving all over the place! And it's getting stronger, I don't think it'll be too long before his kicks will be able to be felt from the outside!

Food cravings: not really...I've been enjoying all my favorite local food that we don't have in utah

Gender: baby boy

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: I've occasionally missed drinking this week...being at an amazing wedding and not being able to enjoy the beer truck and drinks, and not being able to sit down and enjoy a glass (or 2 or 3) with my best friend or my mom to talk and gossip. But this little boy is so completely worth it! Oh and sushi :( there are some super yummy sushi places here and I wish I could enjoy!

What I am looking forward to: josh being able to feel Jackson move!

Milestones: being 22 weeks!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment