Wednesday, May 22, 2013

24 weeks!




How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself this week, but last time I did I was still -18 from my pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Some. Still not really necessary. I'm still wearing my normal work pants

Sleep: pretty good usually. If I lay more on my belly then my side he kicks me like crazy! Maybe he doesn't like being squished!

Best moment this week: being 24 weeks pregnant!

Movement: yes! And getting stronger. Last night I was laying on the couch trying to hear the heartbeat on an app on my phone (I'm pretty sure I found it once, but couldn't find it again) and for the first time I saw my belly move when he kicked! This morning when he was kicking and I was laying in bed I watched and could see my belly moved where he kicked! So neat! Josh hasn't felt him yet, but hopefully soon. His movements are so random there hasn't really been a time yet when I was with josh and sure he's feel him if he tried

Food cravings: not really

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: sushi

What I am looking forward to: josh feeling him move

Milestones: being 24 weeks pregnant!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment