Sunday, May 12, 2013

23 weeks!




How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: down 18 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Still the same. They are more comfortable, but not really necessary

Sleep: pretty good

Best moment this week: my mom being here for the weekend! Shopping with her, working on the nursery with her, and just having her here

Movement: yep, still mainly feeling him really low, but I've felt him on both my left and right side up pretty high (once on each side, different days)

Food cravings: none really

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: nothing right now

What I am looking forward to: feeling him move more (stronger) and josh being able to feel him move

Milestones: being 23 weeks pregnant!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment