Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gross

I know this is so gross, but a new symptom has come up. Constipation. I've experienced it before, or so I thought, a few days without pooping. Then I poop and all is well. Maybe take a stool softener once in a while just to make it happen. But holy crap. This is a whole new level! It's been a few days and yesterday and today I would feel like I might need to poop but I never did. Well tonight I knew I needed to go and it hurt SO bad. I sat there forever. It totally sucked. Wow. Now I know what the big deal about constipation is. When you finally go it hurts like hell! I think I need to find out if its ok to take a stool softener and if so then I need to take one whenever I haven't gone in a day or 2 to try to prevent this issue!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment