Thursday, January 10, 2013

Morning sickness

I think morning sickness is starting. I usually have orange juice and cereal or a fruit smoothie every morning. Well yesterday I bought my favorite cereal (oh's) which I normally love. I was so excited to have a bowl of it this morning and when I did it was kind of gross. It didn't taste very good at all. I was still able to eat it and drink my oj, but I've felt nauseous all morning. I feel fine otherwise, but I think morning sickness is kicking in. Work should be so much fun today. Maybe it's just a fluke and not really morning sickness, I don't know. My tummy also feels so bloated. I feel like its huge. My boobs are also really sore. And while this all sucks, I feel pregnant! Which is awesome! I'll just keep reminding myself that these symptoms mean there's a baby growing inside of me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment