Sunday, January 27, 2013

8 weeks

8 weeks. 2 months. Craziness! It's still surreal. I have the ultrasound picture set as my screen saver on my phone and every time I see it I think "that's my baby. That's growing inside me right now." I think about seeing and hearing it's heartbeat on the ultrasound and I think about that, and that tiny heart beating inside me. I just get this happy feeling every time I see it. Even though it just looks like a little blob! I can't wait for my next ultrasound on feb 6th! It will look more like a baby and less like a little blob! I'll be 9weeks3days when I have the ultrasound.

Not much has been going on, just work. We went out to dinner and saw Hansel and Gretel on Friday, I liked the movie! It was good. We also went and bought an outfit for a friends baby, she's due really soon. It makes me seriously want to know what baby is so I can start shopping! I plan on getting a neutral stroller, infant seat, swing, pack and play, etc., but I can't wait to start buying baby clothes! And start sewing stuff for the baby! I plan on making the bedding, a cart/highchair cover, carseat cover, changing pad, bobby covers, bibs, burp cloths, nursing covers, and whatever else I can find to sew for the baby! Then we can start figuring out a name and calling baby by name! (we already have a boys name).

I also decided to cloth diaper! I bought my first cloth diaper the other day and some fabric to try and make one. I'll send it to my cousin to test out and hopefully it will work well so I can start making some! I plan to buy them slowly throughout my pregnancy so when baby comes I'll have a nice collection!

I've been feeling the same, not really feeling too bad so I'm considering myself lucky so far! A little moody, but that's expected.

Here's 8 weeks:


I also started taking a picture of my bare stomach this week and plan on doing that weekly from now on!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment