Friday, January 4, 2013

Still not convinced

I KNOW I'm pregnant. I saw the positive tests and got confirmation via the blood test. And despite the symptoms, there's still this little voice in my head that it's too good to be true, that I'm convincing myself I have symptoms but that I really don't. I don't feel sick yet so maybe that's part of it, I know it's normal though and I'll probably start feeling yucky and being exhausted in a week or so, but overall right now I feel pretty normal. I don't necessarily feel pregnant, but it's still so early, that I think it's normal. I can't wait until the 22nd for the ultrasound so that I can see that everything is fine and that there really is a little baby in there! And I know I might regret saying this, but a little morning sickness would be a nice confirmation any time now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment