Friday, February 1, 2013

Pregnant girl problems

So I still haven't really been sick (yay! Considering myself super lucky). The only time I feel nauseous is when I get hungry. One minute I will be not hungry at all, the next I'm starving and feel like I'm going to puke if I don't eat something RIGHT THIS SECOND. It's really weird. There's no "I'm starting to get a little hungry" it's just suddenly I'm starving. So I try to keep snacks in my locker at work for suck occasions and even if I just eat a couple crackers or a packet of fruit snacks I feel better.

I guess I have to say my major symptom is gas. It's ridiculous! I pretty much constantly have gas pains no matter what I eat and have to fart all the. It's horrible. And I'm still constipated. So I can dart like champ, but can't poop. It's fun!

I've also noticed the last couple days that by the end of the day my stomach is about twice as big as it is in the morning. I know I already have a little tummy because I'm overweight, but in the morning it's just my normal stomach. After lunch I've started to notice that I feel bigger and my stomach feels heavier. And after dinner I feel huge and my stomach looks huge! It's crazy. And it's not like I'm eating crazy amounts of food. Just normal meals throughout the day. And then the next morning it's back to normal. Strange.

I'm still on the progesterone suppositories for about 1 more week, my doctor has me on them as a precautionary measure. They don't hurt anything, can only help. Well Friday night I worked until 9 pm and I was sure I have 1 more pad and figured I'd go shopping on Saturday and get more, well I got home and the box was empty. I had used the last one the night before. I hate pads and haven't used them since I first started my period. I always used tampons, so this was my first time in like 15+ years that I ever ran out of pads when I needed one! Lol. I didn't take the progesterone last night, and I'm sure 1 night won't hurt!

I also feel like I'm losing my mind. I forget stuff all the time, I guess that's what pregnancy does to your brain!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment