Sunday, February 3, 2013

9 weeks!!!

9 weeks means I'm technically in my tenth week, which means double digits! 7 more weeks until we can find out if baby is a boy or a girl!

I have my second ultrasound with the RE on Wednesday! I can't wait to see my little bean! Would it be weird if I asked her if I could record babies heartbeat on my phone? That way I could listen to it whenever I want! After the ultrasound I "graduate" from the clinic and start seeing a regular OB! I have my first OB appointment next Tuesday.

Yesterday I spend my morning shopping by myself! It was great! I went to Joann's fabric and bought the babyville cloth diaper book, snap tool, snaps, Velcro and elastic to start making cloth diapers! I already had bought the fabric at my work. Then I went to this store kid 2 kid I've been wanting to check out. They sell used kid and baby stuff. It was really nice and VERY clean. I bought a pair of maternity jeans, a really cute top and a boppy pillow for $22!!! That's crazy! I was so happy! I can't wait to find out what baby is so I can shop for baby there! I also went to kohls, old navy, and target. I had gift cards to kohls and target and I was hoping to find some maternity cloths, but I was so disappointed with there maternity selections! So I will save the gift cards for baby stuff :)! Old navy wasn't much better but I bought 2 maternity tank tops (I'm wearing the black one in this weeks pic).

After my shopping I spent my afternoon sewing! I made bib and burp cloth sets for some gifts and I made extra burp cloths to keep for myself for baby! I also sewed some un-paper towels. Almost like cloth napkins to use instead of paper towels. And today I made my first cloth diaper! I'm not loving the different sizes of the babyville ones but I will make a few of them in each size. I think I like the all in one adjustable ones so I ordered a pattern on etsy to make those! Here's the babyville newborn size one I made today:







The inside liner has a pocket where you put the insert/soaker.

Pretty good for my first attempt! Now that I've made one and have the hang of it I think it'll just get easier with each one.

My jeans have been feeling tighter and I was sure I had gained weight. I've been afraid to weigh myself but I'm sure the OB will weigh my so I wanted to know how bad it is...so I stepped on the scale and was shocked. I'm 10 pounds less then I was last time I weighed myself, which was before I got pregnant! That's crazy! So I guess my jeans feeling tighter on my waist is pregnancy bloat/baby! That's awesome! I know that you need to gain weight during pregnancy, but I have plenty extra so I'm sure losing some wont hurt. I'm eating healthier (usually) then I did before I was pregnant and I know I'm eating plenty. And I think my belly is starting to look more like a baby bump and less like fat.

Here's my 9 week pic:



And just because its funny here's my belly mid-day yesterday, just to show how it gets bigger throughout the day, then back to normal the next morning! I was trying on my new maternity jeans and tank top!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment