Monday, February 11, 2013

10 weeks!!!

Double digits!!! Yay! 1/4 of the way done! Craziness!!!

Things have been the same. Just really tired, other then that feeling good. I lost another pound this past week, so I'm down 12 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I know I'm eating plenty so I'm going to talk to the dr about it at my first OB appointment tomorrow to see what he thinks. Since I'm overweight I don't think it's a problem, as long as the baby is healthy and growing. I'm not trying to lose weight, I'm just trying to eat healthy even though I've been eating more fast food then I should, so I'm not really worried about it. Its weird though. I thought I'd struggle with gaining too much weight during my pregnancy, but it's the opposite so far.

I'm excited for my OB appointment tomorrow! I'm hoping they'll let me know when I'll have an ultrasound and if it's not until 18 or later then I want to schedule a gender ultrasound for 16 weeks. There's a place at the hospital that does it for $30! And if that's the case I want to take my vacation that week! We can go register, start decorating the nursery, start working on sewing projects for the baby, go shopping!!! I told Josh that I want to go to the outlets as soon as we find out what baby is so I can shop at the Carter's, Oshkosh, and baby gap outlets! I seriously can not wait to find out what baby is so I can start buying stuff! It might be dangerous!

I also looked up consignment sales online and found out that the expo center nearby has a huge baby, kids, maternity consignment sale at the beginning of march! I won't know what baby is yet, but I can see if I can get some maternity clothes, and neutral baby stuff!

10 weeks! I definitely have a bump going on!




And here's a comparison, 6 weeks & 10 weeks. I think I look thinner (above my belly) but my tummy looks more like a baby bump!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment