Thursday, February 21, 2013

More on 11 weeks

I finally got around to give my 11 week update. The past week or 2 has just been really weird. I just don't really feel pregnant. The symptoms I have could easily be normal non-pregnant things, like tiredness (but not super exhausted or anything) and constipation. I have started to feel a little dizzy/light headed when I get hungry. I know there's a little baby growing in there, but it seems so surreal, like maybe I imagined it all, maybe it was all just a dream and everything is the same it was a few months ago. It's hard to explain. I know I'm pregnant but at the same time I feel like I'm not. I'm sure once I actually start showing I will feel better about it!

I have been having crazy dreams though! I wake up throughout the night going "what the heck?!" And then trying to get comfortable and fall back to sleep. So I haven't been sleeping so well. I wake up in the morning remembering them until I completely wake up and then I pretty much can't remember the dreams but I still know they were crazy! It's kind if exhausting!

My appetite had been all over the place. Usually I get full a lot more quickly then I used to but one day last week I just couldn't stop eating! I had a fruit smoothie for breakfast then I was starving on the way to work at 11:30 so I got a grilled chicken sandwich and small fry from mcdonalds, then at work on my lunch at 3:30 I was so starving. I ate my bagel with cream cheese and strawberries, then my the time I got off work, about 8:30) I was hungry again and picked up Panda Express on the way home. I can't believe how much I ate that day! Usually I'll have my smoothie, bagel with fruit, and then something for dinner and maybe fruit snacks or crackers in there during the day as snacks and that's more then enough. I'm glad I only had 1 day like that! And on the opposite end of that yesterday I made pizza English muffins (English muffins cut in half with pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni) I had 1 (so half an English muffin) and some salt and vinegar chips at around 11 am and then we went to Tgifridays for an early dinner around 4 and I was hungry but we shared spinach and artichoke dip and I ordered tacos and I was barley able to finish one of them (comes with 3) I was so full. And that's all I ate yesterday and it was more then enough.

I really want to start working out. I'd like to go to the gym, but I'm just to tired for that. I really want to walk our dog but its still been to cold out (it snowed last night and is supposed to snow tomorrow and Saturday). I have a set if hand weights and I really want to start doing a few arm exercises and maybe a few squats and lunges everyday, but its just a matter of actually doing it. I'd love to tone up my arms for the upcoming summer months!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment