Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My little gummy bear!







And the ultrasound pic from 6 weeks next to today's:




Today I am 9 weeks3days and baby measured 9weeks4days! Everything looks perfect! It doesn't look like a blob anymore. You can distinguish its head, body, and arm and leg buds. It's little arm and leg buds were moving around, at one point it looked like it was waving at us! It has a strong healthy heartbeat that was 167 bpm today. I have officially graduated from my RE! I'll miss them, the dr, nurse and front office girl were all so nice! I feel like the dr took extra time during the ultrasound to let us see the baby and show us different parts, like today where the brain is forming! I'm hoping that I will really like my OB. I have my first appointment next week. I'm hoping I'll get another ultrasound before the 20 week NT scan, but I have no idea what this OB will do. I'm hoping they will give me some idea at my appointment next week so that I can schedule the gender ultrasound at another place if I won't have another ultrasound until 20 weeks through my OB. There's a place at the hospital I'm going to deliver at that does gender ultrasounds at 16 weeks for $30! Which is Sunday march 24th. I have a week of vacation that I have to use before april so I'm thinking about taking that whole week, scheduling the gender ultrasound for Monday the 25th. And having the rest of the week to enjoy it and start buying baby stuff! And maybe painting the nursery! I know either way I want to paint the nursery gray, I just have to figure out what color gray! For a boy I plan on adding blue and maybe yellow, and for a girl pink and teal! I can't wait to find out what this little gummy bear is!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment