Monday, February 25, 2013

12 weeks!!!

It's hard to believe that I'm 3 months pregnant! 12 weeks feels like a milestone! I still don't feel very pregnant though. I can't wait for my tummy to really start showing and feeling harder, then it'll seem more real! I decided to do the generic pregnancy blog outline that I've seen in lots of other blogs. I think it'll be good to be consistent and update the same things each week so I can look back and see how my pregnancy changed from week to week. I was trying to do my updates on Sundays when my weeks change, but I was having a hard time with that. I don't usually get dressed on Sundays (just wear sweats) and I usually do laundry so the pj pants and black tank are always in the wash and I don't really want to put a bra on. So it's been easier to do the picture Monday morning so I just decided I'm going to do my weekly updates on Mondays!

How far along? 12 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: down about 12 pounds last time I weighed myself

Maternity clothes? I've been wearing 2 maternity tanks and a pair of maternity jeans, mainly because they are more comfortable then actually needing to wear them. My work pants are getting a little tighter in the waist but lose everywhere else!

Sleep: not too bad, but I have crazy dreams! Sometimes I feel exhausted when I wake up from the dreams. And last night I lost count of how many times I had to get up to pee, usually it's only once or twice but last night was like 4-6 times!

Best moment this week: being 3 months pregnant. Getting the babies room almost all the way cleaned out (it was my craft/sewing room)

Movement: not yet, can't wait for it

Food cravings: orange juice

Gender: I think it's a girl, but well find out in 6 weeks

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: having a glass of wine! And Starbucks (not decaf)

What I am looking forward to: my ob appointment at 14 weeks and then the gender ultrasound at 18 weeks. AND we're going to a big baby, kid, and maternity consignment sale this weekend so I'm super excited about that!

Milestones: being 12 weeks pregnant!

12 weeks:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment