Wednesday, April 10, 2013

18 weeks!!!




How far along? 18 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: down about 18 pounds I think

Maternity clothes? Same. Don't really need them yet but I think some of my shirts are getting a little shorter

Sleep: pretty good. Last night was REALLY good, I think I only got up to pee once! I'm still sleeping on my stomach, kind of. I lay with one leg on a pillow kind of on my side but more on my stomach, so I'm not really laying directly on my tummy.

Best moment this week: seeing Jackson again at the ultrasound and having the dr say everything looks perfect!

Movement: not yet, I thought I felt something a few times, but nothing for sure yet

Food cravings: not really. I've had a cold for the last week so nothings really sounded that good

Gender: BOY!!!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: nothing

What I am looking forward to: feeling him move!

Milestones: being 18 weeks pregnant!

Here's Jackson:


Stretching


And I love this one of his perfect little foot!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment