Monday, April 29, 2013

21 weeks!!!

How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I apparently can't do math...the past few weeks I think I've been saying I was still down 16 lbs...well I actually only gained back 2 of the 20 lbs after having the stomach flu so I've actually been down 18 lbs. My weight has stayed at that for quite a while now

Maternity clothes? Still the same, not really necessary yet but when I buy cloths I try to buy maternity so I can wear it throughout my whole pregnancy

Sleep: usually pretty good, other then having to get up to pee a lot (like 3-5+ times a night).

Best moment this week: feeling Jackson move!!!

Movement: yes! I am finally feeling him move! It's not very often yet, but tonight after dinner is the most I've felt him so far! He was moving all around! It's so neat!

Food cravings: cheddar and sour cream chips.

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: I've been missing sushi SO bad!

What I am looking forward to: feeling Jackson move more (stronger), josh being able to feel him. Going home to CA this weekend for a wedding and my baby shower! I can't wait to see my family and friends!

Milestones: Feeling Jackson move!




And here's a set of onesies I couldn't resist buying for my little guy! They are so cute!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment