Sunday, April 21, 2013

Half way!

How far along? 20 weeks!!! Half way

Total weight gain/loss: still down about 16 pounds

Maternity clothes? Same. I went shopping today to try to find a dress to wear to a wedding in 2 weeks and it was horrible! I couldn't find anything. I did find 2 cute maternity shirts, but no dress. I ended up ordering 2 online and I just hope one of them works out

Sleep: good

Best moment this week: being half way to meeting my little guy!

Movement: not yet :(

Food cravings: dr pepper

Gender: boy!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: nothing

What I am looking forward to: looking pregnant...hopefully it happens soon

Milestones: being 20 weeks!




And dressed in jeans and a tshirt:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment