Saturday, July 19, 2014

11 months!

Holy cow Jackson is 11 months old today!!! How and when did that happen?!?! He's growing up way too fast! Sometimes I look at him and think he looks so much like a little boy, and other times still like my little baby! I can't even believe that in one month he will be a year old. We did his 1 year photos last weekend, with selling the house and moving back to ca and everything going on right now I just wanted to make sure I got them done so we did them a little early. It was fun! We did a cake smash and he LOVED the cake. I can't wait to see the pictures!

At 11 months Jackson is crawling like crazy! He pulling up on everything and has gotten so much more stable with pulling up and standing over the past month. He's also learned to be careful when he sits back down. It's so funny to watch him! He's learning cause and effect, like when he drops something it falls on the ground and someone will pick it up for him. Now when I say "do you want milk/water/food" he pulls his bink out (and now usually throws it).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment